Monday, March 2, 2009

Oh-Mazing Grace: How Sweet da sound!

As a youngster, I was always part of a performing vocal ensemble. Whether it was a boys choir performing at Lincoln Center or singing solo in front of high school classmates, I always had the same phobia when it came to performing vocal music: forgetting the words. The night before a performance I would stay up late, repeating the words to the next day's songs over and over, until they were burned into the back of my brain.

Well my childhood fear has become this young gentleman's reality. His performance starts out rather "adequate" (I'm being kind), but falls apart about 3/4 of the way through the first verse. Although I do feel really bad for him, I can't help but laugh hysterically every time i watch this.

enjoy....

No comments: